Broaden your electronic transcript exchange network with 80 additional trading partners.
Free membership for California Community Colleges
eTranscript California is a web-based electronic transcript system between California Community Colleges, CSU Campuses, UC Campuses, and other postsecondary education institutions. Designed to provide secure, value-added request and delivery services between institutions.
eTranscript California automates transcript processes by:
- Offering significant savings in costs and time by sending and receiving transcripts to and from electronically-capable educational institutions.
- Providing faster fulfillment processing of transcript requests from authorized institutions.
- Systemically translating transcripts into XML and EDI formats to facilitate delivery to institution ERP or other application system.
- Saving staff resources by using user-friendly functionality to view, print, store and download received transcripts.
- Including email communication throughout the process.
See all the benefits of becoming an eTranscript California member.
Find out how the recent funding support from the CCC Chancellor's Office affects your college.
Admissions & Records
- Cost savings: No fee for CCC
- Streamlined workflow processes
- Expedites admission evaluations
- Designed to handle GE, IGETC,
- Speedy Processing
- Student Success